Is it possible to create system folders like "My Documents"?

I need some folders constantly when I work with one cad
program. When I choose "open" from the program, the first
folder displayed is "My Documents". Is there any way to
create shortcuts to this "level" so that I don`t need to
navigate allways to the drive c and subfolder?

There is but that's the hard way. Just put a shortcut to the folder you want in My Documents. Dbl click that and you'll change to that directory. If it's a new style dialog you can change the locations on the left too.

http://www.uscricket.com
"Henrik Valkama" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:097201c4b2a0$4ed8f790$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>I need some folders constantly when I work with one cad
> program. When I choose "open" from the program, the first
> folder displayed is "My Documents". Is there any way to
> create shortcuts to this "level" so that I don`t need to
> navigate allways to the drive c and subfolder?

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

Try SHELLOBJECT EDITOR FREE http://www.tropictech.de

Shell Object Editor

Windows 2000+XP+later only!
This program does not and will never work with Windows 9x or NT4!

for new versions go to
http://www.tropictech.de