Splinter Cell: Chaos theory - jerky split movies?

Hi,

Just got Chaos Theory yesterday. Gameplay, content and control is - as
expected - brilliant. Big ups!

On the Xbox, have any of you noticed a slight flicker in the filler-movies
between the missions? (all "newscasts" and so on)

All non-gameplay content behaves a litte strangely on my trusted 'box.
Barely noticeable, but slightly discomforting.

Just my Xbox, or buggy codec?

(Oh, just to make this clear: All gameplay is bugfree :-)

Any input is, as always, valued.

-knut
1 answer Last reply
More about splinter cell chaos theory jerky split movies

    "Knut Torbjørn Moe" <superknut@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just got Chaos Theory yesterday. Gameplay, content and control is - as
    > expected - brilliant. Big ups!
    >
    > On the Xbox, have any of you noticed a slight flicker in the filler-movies
    > between the missions? (all "newscasts" and so on)
    >
    > All non-gameplay content behaves a litte strangely on my trusted 'box.
    > Barely noticeable, but slightly discomforting.
    >
    > Just my Xbox, or buggy codec?
    >
    > (Oh, just to make this clear: All gameplay is bugfree :-)
    >
    > Any input is, as always, valued.

    It seems a little "blockier" (pixelated) and not quite as smooth, but I
    wouldn't call it "jerky".

    - Cryo

Console Gaming Movies Xbox Video Games