Splinter Cell: Chaos theory - jerky split movies?

Hi,

Just got Chaos Theory yesterday. Gameplay, content and control is - as
expected - brilliant. Big ups!

On the Xbox, have any of you noticed a slight flicker in the filler-movies
between the missions? (all "newscasts" and so on)

All non-gameplay content behaves a litte strangely on my trusted 'box.
Barely noticeable, but slightly discomforting.

Just my Xbox, or buggy codec?

(Oh, just to make this clear: All gameplay is bugfree :)

Any input is, as always, valued.

-knut

"Knut Torbjørn Moe" <superknut@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just got Chaos Theory yesterday. Gameplay, content and control is - as
> expected - brilliant. Big ups!
>
> On the Xbox, have any of you noticed a slight flicker in the filler-movies
> between the missions? (all "newscasts" and so on)
>
> All non-gameplay content behaves a litte strangely on my trusted 'box.
> Barely noticeable, but slightly discomforting.
>
> Just my Xbox, or buggy codec?
>
> (Oh, just to make this clear: All gameplay is bugfree :)
>
> Any input is, as always, valued.

It seems a little "blockier" (pixelated) and not quite as smooth, but I
wouldn't call it "jerky".

- Cryo