MVP 2005 Roster Updates... where to get?

is there a way to get the updated rosters for this game without being
on Live!?
i'm not on Live! and have no plan to be. is there an OXM disc or
anything?
The EA site lists a patch for the PC, but nothing for XBox. just
curious is all. thx!

theone

Fizzlestix wrote:
> is there a way to get the updated rosters for this game without being
> on Live!?
> i'm not on Live! and have no plan to be. is there an OXM disc or
> anything?
> The EA site lists a patch for the PC, but nothing for XBox. just
> curious is all. thx!

yes there is my friend! including Bonds' stupid "andro" intoxicted
face. its on gamefaqs I think.

yeah, that's not happening here. i just have your basic setup for an
xbox and want to simply update the rosters. no live, no modified
console. derek lowe is with the dodgers and myers returns to boston...
i need to be on top of these things. ;o)

thanks for the info theOne

theone

Fizzlestix wrote:
> yeah, that's not happening here. i just have your basic setup for an
> xbox and want to simply update the rosters. no live, no modified
> console. derek lowe is with the dodgers and myers returns to boston...
> i need to be on top of these things. ;o)
>
> thanks for the info theOne

what about a memory unit and gamesaves manager? you cold than transfer
via usb.