Best System for Internet Cafe

tedstrau

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Hi there,
I am looking to open a internet cafe soon and just cant make up my mind on the spec of the systems i require. Basically through the day they will mainly be used for Facebook,Skype,Internet etc, but at night they will play online and lan games, not overly worried about getting games to play on high settings just would like to play low settings but smoothly. Only using 18.5 inc lcd monitors. I will throw it open to you guys. Thank you in advance for your help.

Solution
I was looking at something like this myself. I think it's best to keep both the power consumption and the price nice and low. Despite the ultra low power consumption and low price though, this should play most games on ultra high settings. (At 1366x768 at least)

Intel Pentium G620
G.SKILL NS 4GB (2 x 2GB)
ASRock H61M-VS
Sapphire HD 7750 1GB
Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Fractal Design Core 1000
SeaSonic SS-300ES Bronze 300W
Samsung DVD Burner

Total - $439.92

The max power draw should be between 100-150W and it should still be great for gaming. That Pentium in particular gives insane gaming performance for the price compared to AMD's offerings. The price/performance on the graphics card is OK but the main reason for it is the ultra low...
I was looking at something like this myself. I think it's best to keep both the power consumption and the price nice and low. Despite the ultra low power consumption and low price though, this should play most games on ultra high settings. (At 1366x768 at least)

Intel Pentium G620
G.SKILL NS 4GB (2 x 2GB)
ASRock H61M-VS
Sapphire HD 7750 1GB
Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Fractal Design Core 1000
Samsung DVD Burner

Total - $439.92

The max power draw should be between 100-150W and it should still be great for gaming. That Pentium in particular gives insane gaming performance for the price compared to AMD's offerings. The price/performance on the graphics card is OK but the main reason for it is the ultra low power consumption.

Solution

tedstrau

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
Hey thanks again i have just been researching this config and it looks like it might be the way. good price low power usage all over good value i think for a multi-use machine

Tavo_Nova

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2011
this posted by jmsellars1

Intel Pentium G620
G.SKILL NS 4GB (2 x 2GB)
ASRock H61M-VS
Sapphire HD 7750 1GB
Seagate Barracuda 500GB
Fractal Design Core 1000
Samsung DVD Burner

Total - $439.92

it's actually a very solid build for an internet cafe PC but let me ask where do you live? it would be hard for it to be in US but do you by chance live in Asia? because some parts may not be available, If you need further help I can help you out but i say JMSellars1 deserves the golden answer ticket ^_^

TRENDING THREADS