Sign in with
Your question

Good half height/low profile graphics card?

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Games
  • Graphics
  • Product
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 18, 2012 2:36:33 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking to upgrade my current pc so that I can play games at the highest settings. My pc is an Asus CM5570 and I guess a full size video card will not fit so I'm looking for options in the half height/low profile category. Any suggestions?

More about : good half height low profile graphics card

a c 168 U Graphics card
January 18, 2012 5:27:45 PM

If this is your system, then you do not require a half-height/low-profile graphics card. The card you linked isn't low-profile either.

The main question you need to answer is what power supply does that system have (manufacturer/total wattage/amperage on the +12v rail). This information should be labelled on the sticker attached to the power supply.

-Wolf sends
m
l
January 18, 2012 5:55:58 PM

Wolfshadw said:
If this is your system, then you do not require a half-height/low-profile graphics card. The card you linked isn't low-profile either.

The main question you need to answer is what power supply does that system have (manufacturer/total wattage/amperage on the +12v rail). This information should be labelled on the sticker attached to the power supply.

-Wolf sends

That is my system so I'm happy to hear it will fit a full size graphics card. I'm going to make a new post with all my current system specs and what I would like to upgrade to so that I can see if it works.
m
l
!