Zalman z11

I am upgrading and I like the look of it, I have a thermaltake v3 and I hate it is has no easy way to mess with anything in it it isn't pretty. I want a new one with a side panel, some features and to make sure it is worth $50?
38 answers Last reply
More about zalman
  1. where are you buying it from it is worth the 50.00 but i would say it's not worth 69.99 this is a good one as well Case:NZXT Apollo Black SECC Steel Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146025#top
  2. Will that do all these things

    Does it have a quick swap hdd spot?
    Can you access mobo w/o taking it out?*
    Can it fit a h60?*
    Can a ssd be easily installed*
    cable managment etc. compared to z11?

    * means necessary...Thank you so much for your response.
  3. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    Will that do all these things

    Does it have a quick swap hdd spot?
    Can you access mobo w/o taking it out?*
    Can it fit a h60?*
    Can a ssd be easily installed*
    cable managment etc. compared to z11?

    * means necessary...Thank you so much for your response.
    if you can get the z11 for 50 it's worth it if it cost 69.99 it's not worth it
  4. HAF-912.
  5. It is 70 dollars but what is the best 50 dollar case that does those things and has good airflow and a side panel?
  6. amuffin said:
    HAF-912.

    Has to be full tower and have window on side (left side)
  7. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    Has to be full tower and have window on side (left side)

    I don't think you know what a "full tower" case is.
  8. I have a full tower and I love it because it is not a mid...
  9. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    It is 70 dollars but what is the best 50 dollar case that does those things and has good airflow and a side panel?
    there isn't one as far as i know for that cheap with all those features :(
  10. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    Has to be full tower and have window on side (left side)
    Your not going to get a good full tower for less than 100 and you don't have a full tower thermaltake v3 is a mid tower ;)
  11. Oh the i am confused so a mid tower with a side panel window will be fine if it has good airflow, cable managment, and can fit a h60. I like the haf-912 but I dont know if it has a window.
  12. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    Oh the i am confused so a mid tower with a side panel window will be fine if it has good airflow, cable managment, and can fit a h60. I like the haf-912 but I dont know if it has a window.
    it doesn't have a window
  13. bigcyco1 said:
    it doesn't have a window

    That would be the HAF-912 Advanced.
  14. the H60 is a terrible choice for a cooler. a quality air cooler will do better, be cheaper, and probably be quieter
  15. Exactly^^
  16. So if I get a Haf-912 advanced and a hyper 212 evo life is good?
  17. better coolers than H-60 for cheaper or same price

    CPU Cooler:COOLER MASTER V6 GT RR-V6GT-22PK-R1 120mm DynaLoop CPU Cooler w/ Universal bracket & Dual Fan
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103089#top


    NZXT HAVIK CPU Cooler with Dual 140MM Fans - Silver/Black
    https://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-HAVIK-Cooler-Dual-140MM/dp/B005869XYK&rct=j&sa=X&ei=mZ3fT42FNano2gXrqoHiCA&sqi=2&ved=0CHUQ_ggoADAB&q=NZXT+Havik+140&usg=AFQjCNGc6IxA2piashcNZopZEVwu80oHCw&cad=rja


    CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU Heat Sink With 2 Noctua Fans
    http://www.amazon.com/Noctua-NH-U12P-Heat-Sink-With/dp/B002N2JVEE/ref=pd_cp_e_0

    CPU Cooler:Thermaltake Frio Overclocking-Ready Intel Core i7 (six-core ready) & i5 Compatible Five 8mm Heatpipes Dual 120mm Fans Intel & AMD Universal CPU Cooler CLP0564
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106150#top
  18. amuffin said:
    That would be the HAF-912 Advanced.
    Yep :)
  19. Is there any reason why you want a side window?

    I doubt it's going to be on display.
  20. get this case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119240 and CPU Cooler:COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO RR-212E-20PK-R2 Continuous Direct Contact 120mm Sleeve CPU Cooler Compatible with latest Intel 2011/1366/1155 and AMD FM1/AM3+
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
    life is good lol
  21. That case is too much I am 14 and i am dropping 300 on this upgrade before this so I cant drop another 100 on a case and cooler.
  22. amuffin said:
    Is there any reason why you want a side window?

    I doubt it's going to be on display.


    i like to show it off to people and it would be nice to have it if it is too much I can pass because

    performance > looks
  23. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    That case is too much I am 14 and i am dropping 300 on this upgrade before this so I cant drop another 100 on a case and cooler.

    well after looking pretty hard online for you the z11 is the cheapest case that has all the features you want so get that ;)
  24. What about the haf-912 is it as good as the z11 if window is out of the picture?
  25. if you want a great case cheaper less features get http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146025#top
  26. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    What about the haf-912 is it as good as the z11 if window is out of the picture?
    that is a good case but doesn't have the features you want nor the side window
  27. It is the same price as haf-912 so which is better?
  28. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    It is the same price as haf-912 so which is better?
    I think it's same price and there same as good but the NZXT Apollo Black has a side window and led fan and usually sells for 69.99
  29. And it opens in the front to show the drive bay.
  30. 2fast4thetown_down said:
    And it opens in the front to show the drive bay.
    watch the preview video of the HAF 912 on this page http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119233#top scroll down page you'll see the video
  31. cm 690 ii advanced?
  32. It is too expensive I might keep my case and get a h60 will that be a better option??
  33. Keep your case and get a Hyper 212 EVO.
  34. It wont it.
  35. Yes it will.
  36. Oh it will?
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Zalman Thermaltake Components Product