Doom3 only 480p

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Considering the graphics that the xbox is able to put out with this game,
did you expect anything more? The xbox has 1/2 cpu speed, 1/6 ram compared
to the pc min. system requirement. And don't forget, it has an integrated
video card. I finished the pc version at 1280x1024 with AA and AF in Ultra
Quality. Then I played the xbox version coop at 720x480 on a widescreen
hdtv. The xbox version looks damn good, and when you consider the machine
that is putting out those graphics, that's an awesome accomplishment.
There's NO way the xbox would be able to put out these graphics at
720P/1080I. Unless you want 5fps.

"God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message
> Not cool.

"God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message
> Not cool.

The game still looks incredible at 480p. Don't forget that it also supports
16:9 which is very nice. More discussion on the HDTV aspects of this game
over at http://www.hdtvarcade.com

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message
> > Not cool.
>
> I agree with you!
> Especially when you take into consiration that every other FPS game
on the
> XBox is 720p w/16:9 support.

There isn't one Xbox FPS that supports 720p.

"God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message
> Not cool.

I agree with you!
Especially when you take into consiration that every other FPS game on the
XBox is 720p w/16:9 support.

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I hope your kidding... That will be for xbox 2

"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

> Boody Bandit wrote:
>> "God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message
>> > Not cool.
>>
>> I agree with you!
>> Especially when you take into consiration that every other FPS game
> on the
>> XBox is 720p w/16:9 support.
>
> There isn't one Xbox FPS that supports 720p.

*WOOOOOOOSH*

theone

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message
>
>>Boody Bandit wrote:
>>
>>>"God of War" <god@war.uk> wrote in message

>>>I agree with you!
>>>Especially when you take into consiration that every other FPS game
>>
>>on the
>>
>>>XBox is 720p w/16:9 support.
>>
>>There isn't one Xbox FPS that supports 720p.
>

> *WOOOOOOOSH*

booty, you should just give up on sarcasm. Nobody gets it when you use
it! You're like the comedian with only one person laughing, and he's the
heckler.

Well, I think it looks pretty damn good anyways.

I'm playing on the 70" Grand WEGA LCD and man, it's AWESOME!

"theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
> Boody Bandit wrote:
>> "Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

>>>on the

>>>There isn't one Xbox FPS that supports 720p.
>>

>> *WOOOOOOOSH*
> booty, you should just give up on sarcasm. Nobody gets it when you use it!
> You're like the comedian with only one person laughing, and he's the
> heckler.

See?
You're not as dumb as I thought.
Actually, people with an IQ higher than a peanut can tell when I am being
sarcastic.
Sorry you don't qualify.

theone

Boody Bandit wrote:
> "theOne" <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>
>>Boody Bandit wrote:
>>
>>>"Robert P Holley" <holleyrp@delanet.com> wrote in message

>>>*WOOOOOOOSH*
>>
>>booty, you should just give up on sarcasm. Nobody gets it when you use it!
>>You're like the comedian with only one person laughing, and he's the
>>heckler.
>

> See?
> You're not as dumb as I thought.
> Actually, people with an IQ higher than a peanut can tell when I am being
> sarcastic.
> Sorry you don't qualify.

well didn't I? the point is the other fellow didn't and the broader
aspect that it doesn't work well unless you're face to face with a
person in this sort of context. At least not the way you do it.

And your "whooooshhhhh" needs to be redeveloped, you sound really,
really silly.

ohhh...and don't be sorry I don't qualify. I'd proud to consider myself
the mainstream class of people in this forum, that don't *get*, muchless
*care* for your stupid jokes.