The first question for you is, how good is the airflow in your case? If its not so good, then look at the reference models for externally exhausting fans. If you have pretty good airflow inside your case, then feel free to explore some of the models with aftermarket cooling.

I would have to say, given the options, I would go with a pair of the MSI Twin Frozr III's.

dharmenparikh

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2011
Best brand is Evga. their customer service is unbeatable. I remember having a 7950gt that went bad after 2 yrs. I never checked the warranty or anything but Evga took it and gave me a new equivalent without any issue whatsoever. Now that doesn't mean they are the best bang for buck.

Best cards under GTX 570 are asus DCU2 or MSI twin Frozer 3 or Gigabyte windforce or sparkle triple fan card

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011

Oh yeah, I forgot about those; I kept picturing the HD version (with the fan in the middle).

I'd still rather have 2 fans over 1 though...

Are you sure about that? :heink:

imageview.php

imageview.php

imageview.php

It might only be a small sample but SLi'd 570's kick the crap out of a single 7970.

Meh. The issue with SLI is having too much hot air inside the case. One card spewing heat around will make life harder for the other one, EE or not.

I have a 1c degree difference between my cards when they are running flatout whilst folding and about 5c with with the bottom card idling.

I'm seeing a 1C rise also between the top and bottom cards under OICCT's GPU test w/ twin 560 Ti's OC'd to 1020 MHz .... I just dropped the speed down to 980 MHz as it allows all case fans to run at minimum rpm making it dead silent.

I'm not on my lappie or i could give ya some links but I'd lean to cards with the 6+2 phase VRM....here's one of them

http://www.overclock.net/t/929152/have-you-killed-a-570-no-recent-deaths-buy-some-570s

Ooooops

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
I use NZXT Tempest 210 for now. With Deepcool Windblades as intake and stock fans for exhaust. So, I don't know exactly if the airflow inside the case is good enough to cool 570's. What do you think guys? Do I need to change those fans, to be able to have a good airflow inside the case?

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
That's a pretty good case IMO... It looks big enough to house everything and still have plenty of space for air to travel. Just as long as you have your wires neatly managed, then you shouldn't have a problem at all.