Computer Case that looks like a Dell or HP

I might be of the minority here but I am building a new computer and am not interested in the aftermarket look of the computer cases that are available. However, I know that buying a OEM case is probably hard and may not make much sense. So that being said can anyone recommend an ATX Mid Tower. I am putting this on a racing simulator and just want it to look clean but not cheap. Thanks. Would like to stay around $100. Thanks
14 answers Last reply
More about computer case dell
  1. Which dell or HP case exactly?
  2. amuffin said:
    Which dell or HP case exactly?

Yep, sorry. I like the XPS models. When I say those companies probably just because they are very clean and nice looking. So any that fit that description will work.
  3. This one?
  4. Antec Solo or Sonata are pretty tame looking mid towers.
  5. amuffin said:

Thats not bad but the current Dell XPS 8500 from their current site is what I'm after.
  6. Bit Fenix Raider:
  7. Temile said:
    Antec Solo or Sonata are pretty tame looking mid towers.

K, thanks I'll look at those.
  8. amuffin said:

Not bad. I haven't seen that one yet.
  9. Well, IMO I think you'll like Fractal Design's cases :)
  10. amuffin said:
    Well, IMO I think you'll like Fractal Design's cases :)

I do like this one but a little out of the price range but I might be willing to go up. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352018
  11. The Define R3 and Arc Midi probably suit you better than the full tower Define XL.
  12. I mean this is not a mid size case but I love the look of this one. Can I use this with the big video cards that are available. Specifically the AMD 7850?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345016
  13. It's a Mini ITX case, no way!
  14. amuffin said:
    The Define R3 and Arc Midi probably suit you better than the full tower Define XL.

Actually I really like the R3. Thank you. I think I'll go with that one.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Computers Hewlett Packard Components Product