First Build - 700$ Budget Gaming PC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximate Purchase Date: Mid-April

Budget Range: 750$ Before Rebates

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Most multitasking is probably WoW, Broswer, and iTunes. Maybe a few other little programs during

Parts Not Required: I just want the Case and parts inside

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com, amazon.com

Parts Preferences: Intel CPU - Nvidia or AMD

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I wanna play WoW on Max settings at 1920x1080 resolution. I'm having trouble deciding on a i3-2120 or i5-2400(w/ Hyper 212+) My goal with this post is to see people's opinion on what I came up with and any suggestions on what to add, or change.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parts I already know: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/62tb
1 answer Last reply
More about first build budget gaming
  1. If you want Rosewill, choose the Capstone series. Otherwise, stick with Corsair, XFX, or Seasonic for PSUs.

For CPU, I'd choose the i5-2400 and the MOBO Asus P8Z68-V. This will beat any AMD CPU out right now. For the case, the HAF 912 is cheaper and has much better airflow and cable management.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build World Of Warcraft Systems