Splinter Cell Chaos Theory: System Link?

I've read online that its possible to play the coop missions via split
screen and via xbox live. Is there any way to get it to work through system
link? In the end, isn't that what xbox live is allowing, system link?
1 answer Last reply
More about splinter cell chaos theory system link

    I just rented the game and yes, you can play coop via system-link
    "Dan" <mikedan*nospam*@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > I've read online that its possible to play the coop missions via split
    > screen and via xbox live. Is there any way to get it to work through
    > system link? In the end, isn't that what xbox live is allowing, system
    > link?

Console Gaming Xbox Live Video Games