Samsung E710 File transfer problem

Last response: in Technologies
Share
July 3, 2005 5:55:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.tech (More info?)

I have downloaded the latest version of Samsung PC Studio & installed it
on my PC, I have bought a USB cable installed the driver & plugged the
cable in, when I connect my E710 to the cable, nothing happens, always
shown as offline in the software, tried altering the comms port, its
the same no matter what i do

can anyone help sort this out then I can start transfering file please

--
sittingduck
December 24, 2005 2:23:33 PM

i have exactly the same problem usb to com bridge driver installed. when i try to see my phones' inside , status shows the offline mode. i am changing the com ports from PC crashes ? If u figure out the problem pls contact me or write here pls. (alperoz49@hotmail.com) Thanks!!
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
November 10, 2008 7:39:40 AM

You must have a CD along with the Accessories given to you along with Phone at the time of purchase.
Please the version of the software in that. That must work !!
November 19, 2008 8:13:26 AM

Before sometime i also had this type of problem, i had tried but that software was not worked, i will give you a website name which will help you.
!