Splinter Cell - Chaos Tomorrow I need your help

Tags:
  • Console Gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 5, 2005 11:59:53 PM

I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play this
game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
JDR

More about : splinter cell chaos tomorrow

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 11:59:54 PM

"JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

> I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
> this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
> JDR

There is no such game as Splinter Cell "Chaos Tomorrow", so no you can't.

- Cryo

P.S. Split screen co-op :)
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 4:23:15 AM

"JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

> I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
> this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
> JDR

Yes, here's how:
1. get modchip installed
2. install XBConnect on your PC
3. hook Xbox and PC to a router and internet
4. XBConnect - find a game to join
5. play!
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 4:29:41 AM

"JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

> I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
> this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
> JDR

Yes. Splitscreen-Coop.
!