Splinter Cell - Chaos Tomorrow I need your help

I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play this
game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
JDR
3 answers Last reply
More about splinter cell chaos tomorrow help

    "JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

    > I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
    > this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
    > JDR

    There is no such game as Splinter Cell "Chaos Tomorrow", so no you can't.

    - Cryo

    P.S. Split screen co-op :)

    "JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

    > I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
    > this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
    > JDR

    Yes, here's how:
    1. get modchip installed
    2. install XBConnect on your PC
    3. hook Xbox and PC to a router and internet
    4. XBConnect - find a game to join
    5. play!

    "JR" <1@1> wrote in message news:MeudnXhkN8Dku87fRVn-rw@rogers.com...

    > I had a question I was hoping some one could help me with. Can you play
    > this game multiplayer without system linking them or with live. Thanks
    > JDR

    Yes. Splitscreen-Coop.

Console Gaming Video Games