Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Completely MAX OUT any game for $941.00

Last response: in Systems
March 25, 2012 2:53:51 AM

Just something i Found, max out battlefield 3 @ 75+ FPS. If you take one GPU out, you will still max it at 60+ FPS for $110 Less. :D  Enjoy! :D  :D  :D  :D 

Case
NZXT Source 210 Gaming Case Black w/ Window

Case Lighting
None

iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction
None

iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion
None

Processor
Intel® Core™ i5-2550K Processor (4x 3.30GHz/6MB L3 Cache) Free Upgrade to Intel Core i5-2550K Processor

iBUYPOWER PowerDrive
None

Processor Cooling
Asetek 550LC Liquid CPU Cooling System (Intel) - ARC Dual Silent High Perfornamce Fan Upgrade (Push-Pull Airflow)

Memory
4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand

Video Card
AMD Radeon HD 7750 - 1GB - HIS iCOOLER - CrossFire Mode (Dual Cards)

Video Card Brand
Major Brand Powered by AMD or NVIDIA

Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68-V LX -- Lucid Virtu Technology

Intel Smart Response Technology
None

Motherboard USB / SATA Interface

Motherboard default USB / SATA Interface

Power Supply
800 Watt - Standard

Primary Hard Drive
500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive

Data Hard Drive
None

Optical Drive
24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Black

2nd Optical Drive
None

Flash Media Reader / Writer
12-In-1 Internal Flash Media Card Reader/Writer - Black

Meter Display
None

USB Expansion
None

Sound Card
3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

Network Card
Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
March 25, 2012 3:26:40 AM

Uh hmm, cough cough, Crossfire mode, means you have two cards..... So you statement about take one card out and still get 60 fps. is Irrelevant.....frozonic is correct on this one. I don't believe BF3 is gonn run 60 fps stable constant on fully ultra with 1 7750.... Now if you actually gonna pay for this Crossfire mode....Do it right dude. don't ever say your gonna run Crossfire with just one Radeon. 1 GPU can't crossfire on its on unless another PHYSICAL chip is connected to it on the same PCB or a seperate card. Also Laziirz. Don't always rely on youtube videos for test subjects

he uses two cards in crossfire= 2 7750's. not one.

So in conclusion. 2 7750's will give you reasonable frames on some things set to ultra with mixed high. 1 7750, you will be lucky to run it on high.
m
l
Related resources
March 25, 2012 3:28:26 AM

And Graphs can some times be Mis leading or irrelevant. As the test bed/ benchmarking system may be differently spec'd than yours, as well as resolutions and not all hardware performs the same. Just like for exaple some one may buy the exact same parts as you but not have the exact same performance scores as you.

It variates
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:28:35 AM

Dw, he made another generalized assumption thread about everyone's dream pc being what he invisioned. What a joke!
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:29:30 AM

Rockdpm said:
Uh hmm, cough cough, Crossfire mode, means you have two cards..... So you statement about take one card out and still get 60 fps. is Irrelevant.....frozonic is correct on this one. I don't believe BF3 is gonn run 60 fps stable constant on fully ultra with 1 7750.... Now if you actually gonna pay for this Crossfire mode....Do it right dude. don't ever say your gonna run Crossfire with just one Radeon. 1 GPU can't crossfire on its on unless another PHYSICAL chip is connected to it on the same PCB or a seperate card. Also Laziirz. Don't always rely on youtube videos for test subjects

So in conclusion. 2 7750's will give you reasonable frames on some things set to ultra with mixed high. 1 7750, you will be lucky to run it on high.

^+1
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:29:55 AM

Two 7750's in crossfire can't come close to maxing BF3 and I doubt one 7750 could come close to playing at 60fps with the graphics turned as low as possible @ 1080p.

Laziirz you should probably stop giving advise to people about subjects you obviously know little about. :non: 

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7770-7750...

m
l
March 25, 2012 3:31:03 AM

azeem40 said:
Dw, he made another generalized assumption thread about everyone's dream pc being what he invisioned. What a joke!

That post was just for fun, stop trollin bro. and @DW i Said i had 2 Cards in the post above you DUMB*SS
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:32:39 AM

ozzy702 said:
Two 7750's in crossfire can't come close to maxing BF3 and I doubt one 7750 could come close to playing at 60fps with the graphics turned as low as possible @ 1080p.

Laziirz you should probably stop giving advise to people about subjects you obviously know little about. :non: 

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7770-7750...

What if i said i meant 7950...?
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:35:31 AM

Rockdpm said:

i stated in the post above you that Crossfire was 2+ cards.....
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:35:58 AM

Laziirz said:
That post was just for fun, stop trollin bro. and @DW i Said i had 2 Cards in the post above you DUMB*SS

Quit bein' such an ass. Trolls are really losers!
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:36:39 AM

ozzy702 said:
7950's don't cost $110 or come in 1GB versions so I'd call you a liar. :D 

i Know, 7950's are like $500+ lol ...
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:37:34 AM

Laziirz said:

Just shut up. You obviously have NO IDEA how to give computer advice. Why don't you do some more research before giving such crappy advice?
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:47:17 AM

azeem40 said:
Just shut up. You obviously have NO IDEA how to give computer advice. Why don't you do some more research before giving such crappy advice?

I did do my reasearch btw, and also If your saying that you wouldnt want this setup, than your and ungreatful bi*** :/ 
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:49:36 AM

You're the only one I see here.
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:51:16 AM

Laziirz said:
I did do my reasearch btw, and also If your saying that you wouldnt want this setup, than your and ungreatful bi*** :/ 

You didn't do your research. You posted a bunch of worthless garbage and your attitude is obnoxious. You're not helping anyone on this forum with your posts so do us all a favor and stop posting.
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:55:51 AM

if you dont want to talk to my "obnoxios" attitude, then DONT POST BACK YOU PUSSY
m
l

Best solution

March 25, 2012 3:58:13 AM

One 7750 could NOT max out BF3, not even sure if two could. Maxing out would include Ultra settings at 1920x1080, 16xAA and 16xAF.

Also there are more demanding games out there than BF3, like Crysis 2 for example.
March 25, 2012 3:59:21 AM

Best answer selected by Laziirz.
m
l
March 25, 2012 3:59:31 AM

Laziirz said:
if you dont want to talk to my "obnoxios" attitude, then DONT POST BACK YOU PUSSY

Nice crappy analogy. Even your comebacks are ridiculous and show your lack of knowledge. And you're the only one I see here.
m
l
March 25, 2012 4:10:17 AM

azeem40 said:
Nice crappy analogy. Even your comebacks are ridiculous and show your lack of knowledge. And you're the only one I see here.

the only one you see here?? whats that supposed to mean... are you indian?
m
l
March 25, 2012 4:38:54 AM

Laziirz said:
I Beg to Differ, And it also says "Crossfire Mode" Which means 2 Cards if you didn't know..... Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GlVxqwJtSk

Beg all ya want but first check the MoBo specs. Then explain to us the performance advantage of CF on a MoBo with only two PCI-E 2 slots that run in x16 x4

...... x8 x8 works just fine ...... x16 x16 works a bit better .... x16 x 4 .... oops....."Houston we have a problem".

Also ..... 77xx series has some XFire issues .... until drivers fixed .....

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/HIS/HD_7750_7770_Cro...

7750 CF = 0.0 FPS in BF3
m
l
March 25, 2012 4:40:58 AM

I know very little about pcs, possibly even less than you, and even I know ur not even close to accurate about max'n bf3 on ultra w/ that setup. Not hatin cuz forum trollers can be dicks but dont you think if that *** were possible everone would already be rockin that budget setup? Do more research. And maybe next time you post openly ask for criticism instead of stating incorrect fact-like evidence on products your not fully educated on. Try to be more respectful aswell cuz even tho sometimes these dudes sound like asses there really just giving sound advice in a really grouchy way. Don't let em phase you bro. Post on. And game on...
m
l
March 25, 2012 4:49:59 AM

For the love of all that is good in electronics, can we get this thread closed before it degenerates to grunting?
m
l
!