Any chance of modding an XBOX with serial #50405?

Ed

It says on the bottom the manufacture date is 1/22/05. I've tried to find
some info but can't find anything on what appears to be too new of a box. I
was looking for a solderless modchip if possible.
Thanks for any help.
Ed
*(arctony@yahoo.com)* for email

theone

Ed wrote:
> It says on the bottom the manufacture date is 1/22/05. I've tried to find
> some info but can't find anything on what appears to be too new of a box. I
> was looking for a solderless modchip if possible.
> Thanks for any help.
> Ed
> *(arctony@yahoo.com)* for email

goto xbox scene. I've seen some new solderless that works with 1.6s. Is
there a new version? Not as far as I know.