Suddenly "No Service" on a Motorola V60i

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.tech (More info?)

Overnight (last Wednesday) I have "no service"
in Massachusetts while the phone works just fine in NH.
(I drove 30 miles each direction)

Calling Cingular customer service in vain.
"The phone is broken"
"It is an old (TDMA) phone - get a new one."

Never the less they insist that nothing change
except "integrating AT&T with Cingular.

Any ideas?

Tx,
Uzi
1 answer Last reply
More about suddenly service motorola v60i
  1. Over time TDMA networks are going to be shut down while they are not adding and new technology, because it is considered old. I would recommend going to a prepaid plan on a CDMA or GSM network. There isn't much you can do for your phone as of right now, except getting a new one. unfortunately that is the best alternative.

Phones Motorola Cingular