Help with Drag and Drop

October 18, 2004 4:33:40 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Following a reinstall of XP Home SP2 I cannot add any shortcuts to the Quick
Launch Toolbar nor rearrange the order of the icons there. Can anyone advise
how to fix this if possible.

More about : drag drop

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 4:33:41 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Not an easy way to do it but I had the identical problem. I ended up
uninstalling SP2, installing again with the free Microsoft CD, and the
problem disappeared.

Frank

"Paul Woodsford"
<paul.woodsford****NOSPAMPLEASE****@***NOSPAM***virgin.***NOSPAM***net>
wrote in message news:o NGs8GKtEHA.2804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Following a reinstall of XP Home SP2 I cannot add any shortcuts to the
> Quick
> Launch Toolbar nor rearrange the order of the icons there. Can anyone
> advise
> how to fix this if possible.

Anonymous
October 18, 2004 10:26:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Try:-
regards,
ssg MS-MVP
pronetworks.org