Help with Drag and Drop

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Following a reinstall of XP Home SP2 I cannot add any shortcuts to the Quick
Launch Toolbar nor rearrange the order of the icons there. Can anyone advise
how to fix this if possible.
2 answers Last reply
More about help drag drop
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Not an easy way to do it but I had the identical problem. I ended up
    uninstalling SP2, installing again with the free Microsoft CD, and the
    problem disappeared.

    Frank

    "Paul Woodsford"
    <paul.woodsford****NOSPAMPLEASE****@***NOSPAM***virgin.***NOSPAM***net>
    wrote in message news:ONGs8GKtEHA.2804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Following a reinstall of XP Home SP2 I cannot add any shortcuts to the
    > Quick
    > Launch Toolbar nor rearrange the order of the icons there. Can anyone
    > advise
    > how to fix this if possible.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Try:-
    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP
    pronetworks.org