anyone finish Doom 3 on xbox yet?

I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?

Glen
9 answers Last reply
More about anyone finish doom xbox

    Yep, DUCK n' DODGE. That last dude is a bitch.

    "Glen Bu" <bumgmt@msla.net> wrote in message
    >I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
    >
    > Glen

    I have sent the message from the satellite room, how much farther is it?

    I am a ways past there.....have taken the monorail trip to Delta labs.

    Glen

    Glen Bu wrote:

    > I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
    >
    > Glen

    The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...

    Bel

    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
    - Marcus Hill, Narc

    "BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Glen Bu wrote:
    >
    >> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
    >>
    >> Glen
    >
    > The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...

    "Use us!"

    Glen Bu said

    > I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
    >
    > Glen

    You don't need any. He's easy as hell.

    --
    The Kitchen Sink
    http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

    Just Wait Till You Find The Main Portal To Hell.........The Graphics Are
    GREAT, With A Touch Of Terror Thrown In. If ANYONE Can Figure Out How To
    Kill The Guardians And Stay Away From The Last Demon PLEASE Post It, I've
    Been Working On This One For 2 Days Now..............Before You Teleport,
    look Around Carefully For The BGM Rifle. It Hasn't Done Me Much Good Yet,
    But If t Helps YOU Let Me Know (Please).
    "BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Glen Bu wrote:
    >
    >> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
    >>
    >> Glen
    >
    > The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...
    >
    > Bel
    >
    > --
    >
    > Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
    >
    > "Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
    > - Marcus Hill, Narc

    > Just Wait Till You Find The Main Portal To Hell.........The Graphics Are
    > GREAT, With A Touch Of Terror Thrown In. If ANYONE Can Figure Out How To
    > Kill The Guardians And Stay Away From The Last Demon PLEASE Post It, I've
    > Been Working On This One For 2 Days Now..............Before You Teleport,
    > look Around Carefully For The BGM Rifle. It Hasn't Done Me Much Good Yet,
    > But If t Helps YOU Let Me Know (Please).

    Hmmmmm, now when you say the "guardians" are you talking about the fight
    that included a huge beast and three floating entities? If so, that's not
    the last battle. To destroy the beast, you must first kill each of the three
    floating things...then you'll see a portal appear above the huge
    beast...shoot at it non-stop until it disappears. Repeat this process to win
    the battle.

    Bel
    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
    - Marcus Hill, Narc
  9. We have tried to do what Bel said in the post about killing three floating things and then shooting at the portal but we can't kill the beast! We have tried and tried. What can we do? And What's the soul cube? Some people wrote about that but we have no idea what that is. By the way, we don't want to cheat so that won't help us.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games