  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2005 6:46:33 AM

I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?

Glen

More about : finish doom xbox

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 8:48:24 AM

Yep, DUCK n' DODGE. That last dude is a bitch.

"Glen Bu" <bumgmt@msla.net> wrote in message
news:D gm5e.32$We3.348@bcandid.telisphere.com...
>I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
>
> Glen

Anonymous
April 8, 2005 8:48:25 AM

I have sent the message from the satellite room, how much farther is it?
April 8, 2005 4:18:22 PM

I am a ways past there.....have taken the monorail trip to Delta labs.

Glen

"Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have sent the message from the satellite room, how much farther is it?

Anonymous
April 9, 2005 2:36:04 AM

Glen Bu wrote:

> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
>
> Glen

The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
- Marcus Hill, Narc
April 9, 2005 2:36:05 AM

"BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Glen Bu wrote:
>
>> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
>>
>> Glen
>
> The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...

"Use us!"
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 10:43:46 AM

Glen Bu said

> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
>
> Glen

You don't need any. He's easy as hell.

--
The Kitchen Sink
http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

Just Wait Till You Find The Main Portal To Hell.........The Graphics Are
GREAT, With A Touch Of Terror Thrown In. If ANYONE Can Figure Out How To
Kill The Guardians And Stay Away From The Last Demon PLEASE Post It, I've
Been Working On This One For 2 Days Now..............Before You Teleport,
look Around Carefully For The BGM Rifle. It Hasn't Done Me Much Good Yet,
But If t Helps YOU Let Me Know (Please).
"BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Glen Bu wrote:
>
>> I think I am getting close to the end. Any tips for the end?
>>
>> Glen
>
> The Soul Cube is your only effective weapon at the end...
>
> Bel
>
> --
>
> Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
>
> "Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
> - Marcus Hill, Narc

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 9:13:30 PM

> Just Wait Till You Find The Main Portal To Hell.........The Graphics Are
> GREAT, With A Touch Of Terror Thrown In. If ANYONE Can Figure Out How To
> Kill The Guardians And Stay Away From The Last Demon PLEASE Post It, I've
> Been Working On This One For 2 Days Now..............Before You Teleport,
> look Around Carefully For The BGM Rifle. It Hasn't Done Me Much Good Yet,
> But If t Helps YOU Let Me Know (Please).

Hmmmmm, now when you say the "guardians" are you talking about the fight
that included a huge beast and three floating entities? If so, that's not
the last battle. To destroy the beast, you must first kill each of the three
floating things...then you'll see a portal appear above the huge
beast...shoot at it non-stop until it disappears. Repeat this process to win
the battle.

Bel
--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
- Marcus Hill, Narc
January 10, 2009 12:08:40 AM

We have tried to do what Bel said in the post about killing three floating things and then shooting at the portal but we can't kill the beast! We have tried and tried. What can we do? And What's the soul cube? Some people wrote about that but we have no idea what that is. By the way, we don't want to cheat so that won't help us.
!