Mysterious MultiLanguage Packs

Since I'm working with translations, I've been trying to find out about the
Microsoft Windows' MultiLanguage Pack and Office MultiLanguage Proofing
tools, but have been unable to find out where to get these tools or what
they cost. Searches for "Windows MultiLanguage Pack" on the major online
software vendors' web sites only turn up a special Windows XP MultiLanguage
Pack version, nothing about the MultiLanguage Pack itself and even less,
about any MultiLanguage Proofing tools
Could someone here please point me in the right direction?
--
Trond Ruud
7 answers Last reply

    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=MultiLanguage+Proofing+tools

    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=b&na=82&qu=Office+MultiLanguage+Proofing+tools

    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?view=en-us&st=b&na=82&qu=MultiLanguage+Pack

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.
    Wes

    In news:2tiidpF1v1985U1@uni-berlin.de,
    Trond Ruud <truud2@netscape.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Since I'm working with translations, I've been trying to find out
    > about the Microsoft Windows' MultiLanguage Pack and Office
    > MultiLanguage Proofing tools, but have been unable to find out where
    > to get these tools or what they cost. Searches for "Windows
    > MultiLanguage Pack" on the major online software vendors' web sites
    > only turn up a special Windows XP MultiLanguage Pack version, nothing
    > about the MultiLanguage Pack itself and even less, about any
    > MultiLanguage Proofing tools
    > Could someone here please point me in the right direction?

    Trond,

    You failed to mention which version of Office...

    Try these on for size....

    Office XP Tools
    http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?st=b&na=88&View=en-us&qu=Office+XP+Tool

    Office 2003 Tools