Printing Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

---

You must not write your e-mail adress on the thread.

cwatson2141

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
I have seen this several times, when you click print be very careful to watch which printer it is sending to, it is likely it is sending to a 'Alternate" device. You could be just printing a file over and over. Make sure to right click on printer and set as default. If that doesnt work send me a message. cwatson2141@gmail.com

---

You must not write your e-mail adress on the thread.

Solution

bummin4abeer

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010

I have a brother HL-5250DN laser printer and a Lexmark X8350 printer/fax and cannot get either to work. I have done everything i know to do. I have uninstalled all drivers and downloaded new updated for 7 and still nothing. When i use a usb to connect windows automatically finds and installs drivers and says that the printer is ready to use, but still nothing. Thanks for any help.

bummin4abeer

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010

If i troubleshoot using windows that is what it says to do. This doesn't help.

bummin4abeer

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010

I selected you as the best answer and obviously i shouldn't have done this yet beacuse now it says (Solved). OOps

Ok. Uninstall ALL the software of your LEXMARK and BROTHER printers, disconnect your printers and reboot the system.

After the system boot again, DON'T CONNECT ANY PRINTER, install the driver and software for the LEXMARK printer, when the installation program show you a message that say connect the printer, in that moment, you must connect the printer.

When the installation program finished, reboot your PC, wait 'till boot again and test the printer.

bummin4abeer

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010

I removed both devices and software, rebooted, and reinstalled only the brother printer. Whenever i run the setup.exe file it installs the printer correctly and gives me a prompt to plug in my printer. When i do this windows automatically installs device driver, but the original setup from brother is stilll completed. Rebooted computer and tried to print a test page. Shows the test page in the Que like everyting is working, but no print. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.