IGN gives Jade Empire 9.9

Wow!

and...

Another Take from Hilary Goldstein
It's a strange thing to consider, but I believe David Clayman may have
underrated Jade Empire at a 9.9.

--
The Kitchen Sink
http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

In article <Xns96331BF90B312gmag@216.77.188.18>, g@mg.com says...

>Wow!
>
>and...
>
>Another Take from Hilary Goldstein
>It's a strange thing to consider, but I believe David Clayman may have
>underrated Jade Empire at a 9.9.
>
>--
>The Kitchen Sink
>http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

I was just checking out some of the videos and they really blew me away. This
will be the Xbox's finest moment.

In article <UwT5e.412$xE2.134@fed1read04>, jojo@cox.net says...
> In article <Xns96331BF90B312gmag@216.77.188.18>, g@mg.com says...
> >
> >Wow!
> >
> >and...
> >
> >Another Take from Hilary Goldstein
> >It's a strange thing to consider, but I believe David Clayman may have
> >underrated Jade Empire at a 9.9.
> >
> >--
> >The Kitchen Sink
> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/
>

> I was just checking out some of the videos and they really blew me away. This
> will be the Xbox's finest moment.

I was just going to rent it and preordered it instead because of the
videos and review.

--
Rob Berryhill

In article <MPG.1cc27ebcab98808f9896cf@news.central.cox.net>,
rob_berryhill@hotmail.com says...

>In article <UwT5e.412$xE2.134@fed1read04>, jojo@cox.net says...
>> In article <Xns96331BF90B312gmag@216.77.188.18>, g@mg.com says...
>> >
>> >Wow!
>> >
>> >and...
>> >
>> >Another Take from Hilary Goldstein
>> >It's a strange thing to consider, but I believe David Clayman may have
>> >underrated Jade Empire at a 9.9.
>> >
>> >--
>> >The Kitchen Sink
>> >http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/
>>

>> I was just checking out some of the videos and they really blew me away.
This
>> will be the Xbox's finest moment.
>>

>I was just going to rent it and preordered it instead because of the
>videos and review.
>
>--
>Rob Berryhil

Yeah me too. I bought that new Myst game a couple of days ago but took it back
after it got so-so reviews for the Xbox version(the reviewers said get the pc
version). Thank god I didn't open it before reading the reviews. I took it
back yesterday and put the $20 towards Jade Empire. Have you checked the
streaming videos on IGN. They are all very nice.