New Driver Stop's Responding... NEED HELP!

techno20

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
So the NEW Beta Drivers came out 3 weeks ago and well Downloaded it and Installed it.

1 Day later I keep on getting these crashes on Battlefield 3; I'm playing in a match and I'm in mid-round, Suddenly the Games freezes and a Black Screen comes up and then a Message Pops ups saying something like "Driver stopped responding and has recovered' But the game is still running at the bottom but if a press it there's nothing there, nothing pops up.

And this keeps on happening when I play CO-OP or MP since I Installed this 'NEW' Driver (290.53)

Please can someone help me sort this out.

techno20

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
I've Re-Installed the Previous Driver 285.79 to see if it stop the freezing, its probably because of this new driver which caused BF3 to freeze every game in 10-15mins.

If it still Freezes I might as well go back the Original/Normal Drivers.

thespieler

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
did you thuroughly wipe the drivers? Theres applications out there that do a better job at uninstalling drivers and the junk they leave behind than windows uninstaller does.

vdumitru85

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
when my card did the same, It worked only two weeks and I sent it back to the shop. After stop responding, follows BSOD 116, then all failure.

Say us the model, if it is low profile, it is low done.