Doom 3 or Brothers in Arms - Which is more fun?

Last response: in Video Games
April 9, 2005 6:28:55 PM

I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
about BIA is positive.

More about : doom brothers arms fun

Anonymous
April 10, 2005 10:33:23 PM

Both games are great. For me, DOOM 3 was more fun... but I love them both.
Tough choice. Kinda depends on your preference of games. Reality based or
Sci-Fi Horror.

<plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
> about BIA is positive.

Anonymous
April 12, 2005 12:47:02 AM

<plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
> I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
> about BIA is positive.

BIA is deeper and the graphics are just as good, but the pace is slower.
Toss up to me. Good luck!
!