Doom 3 or Brothers in Arms - Which is more fun?

I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
about BIA is positive.
2 answers Last reply
More about doom brothers arms

    Both games are great. For me, DOOM 3 was more fun... but I love them both.
    Tough choice. Kinda depends on your preference of games. Reality based or
    Sci-Fi Horror.

    <plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
    > about BIA is positive.

    <plin321@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I've read mixed reviews of Doom 3, but almost everything I've read
    > about BIA is positive.

    BIA is deeper and the graphics are just as good, but the pace is slower.
    Toss up to me. Good luck!

Console Gaming Reviews Games Video Xbox Video Games