doom 3 question

I'm pretty sure I'm on the last guy, he seems to be 50 ft tall and has this
massive rocket launcher.

I've used the cube and all other weapons, but I can't kill the guy.

Does anyone have any tips on killing him?

Thanks
8 answers Last reply
More about doom question

    Are you playing D3 on xbox? There is no soul cube in the Xbox version. You
    have to just keep shooting him.

    "Dan" <mikedan*nospam*@videotron.ca> wrote in message
    > Are you playing D3 on xbox? There is no soul cube in the Xbox version. You
    > have to just keep shooting him.

    I'm wondering how you missed the soul cube. I used it to kill the final
    baddie. Run away from him as you kill the minor bad guys that crawl out of
    the pit. Every time the soul cube charges fire it at the boss. I think it
    took three strikes with the soul cube on the next to easiest difficulty
    setting.

    > Are you playing D3 on xbox? There is no soul cube in the Xbox version. You
    > have to just keep shooting him.

    There's a soul cube in my Xbox version.

    > I'm wondering how you missed the soul cube. I used it to kill the final
    > baddie. Run away from him as you kill the minor bad guys that crawl out
    of
    > the pit. Every time the soul cube charges fire it at the boss. I think it
    > took three strikes with the soul cube on the next to easiest difficulty
    > setting.

    I've been able to shoot him twice with the cube but he's too fast and he
    keeps hitting me in the back with rockets when I'm killing the minor guys.
    I'll just keep on trying.

    Thanks for the advise.

    Oops, forgot to mention that I only played the coop levels with a buddy.
    Therefore, no soul cube
    "Rene Garcia" <rene1971@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I'm pretty sure I'm on the last guy, he seems to be 50 ft tall and has
    > this
    > massive rocket launcher.
    >
    > I've used the cube and all other weapons, but I can't kill the guy.
    >
    > Does anyone have any tips on killing him?
    >
    > Thanks

    > Oops, forgot to mention that I only played the coop levels with a buddy.
    > Therefore, no soul cube

    There you go, that makes sence now. I was wondering what version you were
    playing.

    > Are you playing D3 on xbox? There is no soul cube in the Xbox version. You
    > have to just keep shooting him.

    Wait a sec...are you sure about that?

    Bel

    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Now what's your momma gonna say about this?"
    - Marcus Hill, Narc

    Rene Garcia wrote:
    >>Are you playing D3 on xbox? There is no soul cube in the Xbox version. You
    >>have to just keep shooting him.
    >

    > There's a soul cube in my Xbox version.

    There's a soul train in my xbox version. Wait, sorry, wrong channel.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games