IMO these cases look very nice and have a nice little LCD screen for temp, time and active Optical drives and HDD's. Do you think they are big enough for all things needed for a good gaming build with possible Xfire and do you think the cooling is ok with two fans. I'm just thinking this might be a case of you get what you pay for.
1. Better construction materials: more metal and less cheap, easily breakable plastic.
2. Bottom-mounted PSU design
3. Side-mounted installation for internal 3.5' drives
4. Quick-release mechanisms for the 5.25" drives
5. Engineered for ease of installation of parts
6. Space behind the mobo trays for routing cables
7. Cutouts for routing cables.
8. I could continue but it should suffice to say that they are simply much better cases...