disc read errors and modchips

so my drive has finaly stopped loading 90% of my games, so I want to
load all my stuff to the hard drive and run them from there, any ideas?

Chuck
1 answer Last reply
More about disc read errors modchips

    <garciyalater@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > so my drive has finaly stopped loading 90% of my games, so I want to
    > load all my stuff to the hard drive and run them from there, any ideas?

    Yes. Load your stuff on your hard drive and run it from there.

    - Cryo

Console Gaming Games Video Hard Drives Xbox Video Games