Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
DiableTek does make really low quality PSU, I have a case from them that I really like alot, but still, I wouldn't trust their PSU's. You really have to buy a decent brand PSU, a bad one can blow up and easily take out your whole system with it. What else are you using for your build. Honestly I would cut down on the CPU or something and buy a decent PSU then upgrade latter. A 6670 isn't that powerful so you could probably get away with even just an Athlon II for the time being and not bottle neck it to terribly much.
Get a PSU that is rated 80+ and then a medal (bronze, silver, gold, or platnium) and for a 6670, you'll probably want at least 450w but I'm not sure exactly how much power those take to run.

mace200200

Honorable
DiableTek does make really low quality PSU, I have a case from them that I really like alot, but still, I wouldn't trust their PSU's. You really have to buy a decent brand PSU, a bad one can blow up and easily take out your whole system with it. What else are you using for your build. Honestly I would cut down on the CPU or something and buy a decent PSU then upgrade latter. A 6670 isn't that powerful so you could probably get away with even just an Athlon II for the time being and not bottle neck it to terribly much.
Get a PSU that is rated 80+ and then a medal (bronze, silver, gold, or platnium) and for a 6670, you'll probably want at least 450w but I'm not sure exactly how much power those take to run.

Solution

melikepie

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011

Well... i will stick with the corsair beacause i know there good, i just wanted to see if that PSU was good, it's not i guess. So i will look into saving on other parts.

mace200200

Honorable

Sounds like a good plan, Corsair makes excellent PSU's.

Status
Not open for further replies.