desert combat question

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I just reinstaleld bf1942 installed it in this order bf1942 road to rome and
then secret weapons then the latest patch then desert combat finale then
desert combat dcx then its latest patch and twhen I try to load up on a map
it crashed out to desktop without any explanation did I miss part of the
desert combat finale or something?

Anthony

<ZlFyd.5611$ph.468@okepread01>, aevansjr3@cox.net said...
> I just reinstaleld bf1942 installed it in this order bf1942 road to rome and
> then secret weapons then the latest patch then desert combat finale then
> desert combat dcx then its latest patch and twhen I try to load up on a map
> it crashed out to desktop without any explanation did I miss part of the
> desert combat finale or something?
>
> Anthony

You need DC 0.7 also.
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I KNEW IT!! I went through thier website and nothing about having to install
the .07 version now to find it lol

thanks

Anthony