Date set in stone yet for *XBox (next) launch*?

Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
season 2005?

Boody Bandit <lightenup@francis.news> wrote:
> Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
> season 2005?

Microsoft has made no such definite statement yet. I assume they'll
reveal all at E3 next month.

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
> season 2005?

I guess you'll have to wait for J. Allard or another MS flunkie to get the
launch date tatooed on his arm at E3...

Maybe we will find out on May the 12th. That's when Microsoft reveals the
Xbox2 to the world on MTV, worldwide.

TRENDING THREADS