Date set in stone yet for *XBox (next) launch*?

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 1:46:49 PM

Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
season 2005?
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 3:14:38 AM

Boody Bandit <lightenup@francis.news> wrote:
> Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
> season 2005?

Microsoft has made no such definite statement yet. I assume they'll
reveal all at E3 next month.
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 1:39:47 PM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> Is it a definite that the XBox (next) will launch this upcoming holiday
> season 2005?

I guess you'll have to wait for J. Allard or another MS flunkie to get the
launch date tatooed on his arm at E3...
Anonymous
April 12, 2005 9:50:31 PM

Maybe we will find out on May the 12th. That's when Microsoft reveals the
Xbox2 to the world on MTV, worldwide.
!