Doom 3 question

Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only 1
xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but can't find
it.

Thanks for the info
6 answers Last reply
More about doom question

    "Mike DeStefano" <mikedestefano@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only 1
    > xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but can't find
    > it.

    The system can't handle split screen with a game these graphics.
    It's amazing it's doing as good a job as is single player.

    No, only System Link or X-Box LIVE.

    Mike DeStefano wrote:

    > Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only
    > 1 xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but
    > can't find it.

    No; that only applies to Classic Doom and Doom2 on the Xbox version.
    I was disappointed by this too -- it's a bit of misleading advertising
    on the package.

    This totally ruined the game for me, I play 90% of time with a family
    member. Now the game sits in the drawer, another $50 down the drain.
    Brad

    "Brad" <bdarnell1966@comcast.net> wrote in message

    > This totally ruined the game for me, I play 90% of time with a family
    > member. Now the game sits in the drawer, another $50 down the drain.
    > Brad

    e-bay

    > "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com> wrote in message
    >> Mike DeStefano wrote:
    >>
    >> > Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only
    >> > 1 xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but
    >> > can't find it.
    >>
    >> No; that only applies to Classic Doom and Doom2 on the Xbox version.
    >> I was disappointed by this too -- it's a bit of misleading advertising
    >> on the package.

    Doesn't matter to me, I only play multiplayer on xbox live, I hate
    split screen anyway.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games