Doom 3 question

Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only 1
xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but can't find
it.

Thanks for the info

"Mike DeStefano" <mikedestefano@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only 1
> xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but can't find
> it.

The system can't handle split screen with a game these graphics.
It's amazing it's doing as good a job as is single player.

No, only System Link or X-Box LIVE.

"Mike DeStefano" <mikedestefano@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only 1
> xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but can't find
> it.
>
> Thanks for the info

qwerty

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2002

Mike DeStefano wrote:

> Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only
> 1 xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but
> can't find it.

No; that only applies to Classic Doom and Doom2 on the Xbox version.
I was disappointed by this too -- it's a bit of misleading advertising
on the package.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This totally ruined the game for me, I play 90% of time with a family
member. Now the game sits in the drawer, another $50 down the drain.
Brad

"Brad" <bdarnell1966@comcast.net> wrote in message

> This totally ruined the game for me, I play 90% of time with a family
> member. Now the game sits in the drawer, another $50 down the drain.
> Brad

e-bay

> "qwerty" <qwerty@qwerty.com> wrote in message
>> Mike DeStefano wrote:
>>
>> > Is it possible to play Doom 3 in coop mode using split screen on only
>> > 1 xbox. I thought I read that this was going to be available but
>> > can't find it.
>>
>> No; that only applies to Classic Doom and Doom2 on the Xbox version.
>> I was disappointed by this too -- it's a bit of misleading advertising
>> on the package.

Doesn't matter to me, I only play multiplayer on xbox live, I hate
split screen anyway.