I have copies the autoexec.nt file from c:\windows\repair to
c:\windows\system32

the problem is when i restart the machine the autoexec.nt file gets deleted.

earlier i had made changes to services running. is there any connection to
it. pl help at the earliest.

SVC wrote:

> I have copies the autoexec.nt file from c:\windows\repair to
> c:\windows\system32
>
> the problem is when i restart the machine the autoexec.nt file gets deleted.
>
> earlier i had made changes to services running. is there any connection to
> it. pl help at the earliest.
Hi

Could be caused a trojan or something similar, e.g.
TrojanDownloader.Win32.Dia.a, more about this here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5f6f139.0409140618.749324fe%40posting.google.com

the 1328 page Scripting Guide: