Just got call from EB's saying Jade Empire will be in tomo..

Last response: in Video Games
April 11, 2005 8:03:37 PM

Can't wait for this sweet cheese.

More about : call jade empire tomo

Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:03:38 PM

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.

It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.
April 11, 2005 8:03:39 PM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
news:D aCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com...

> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
>
> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

I heard God of War is really good. Too bad I sold my PS/2.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:03:39 PM

"Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
news:D aCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com...

> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
>
> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

You must not have tried GOW.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 8:03:40 PM

"Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.us> wrote in message
news:p by6e.6675$EX4.4837@fed1read01...
> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> news:D aCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com...
>>
>> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
>>
>> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.
>
> I heard God of War is really good. Too bad I sold my PS/2.

It is great but I like Ninja Gaiden more.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 10:03:29 PM

In article <DaCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com>, lightenup@francis.news says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
>
>It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

I've got two good reasons I keep that black box around right now.
1. God of War
2. Gran Turismo 4
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 10:13:12 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
news:p 5-dnTsjDcinb8ffRVn-tQ@comcast.com...

> "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
> news:D aCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com...
>>
>> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
>>
>> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.
>>

> You must not have tried GOW.

It's awesome but it's very short.
My nephew beat the game in a couple nights (less than 8 hours) so I ended up
renting it.
I am talking about getting rid of my PS2 in *my* gaming room. My son each
have a PS2 that I can borrow in a pinch of something as good as GOW comes
out again.
Right now I rarely ever use my PS2 anymore. I just don't care for GT4 as
much as previous versions and there is nothing on the horizon that I can't
get equal to on the XBox.
Anonymous
April 11, 2005 10:20:32 PM

Boody Bandit wrote:

> It's games like [Jade Empire] that make me
> wonder why I keep my PS2.

For games like God of War and Digital Devil Saga, natch.
!