Just got call from EB's saying Jade Empire will be in tomo..

Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
7 answers Last reply
More about just call jade empire tomo

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Can't wait for this sweet cheese.

    It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

    "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message

    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
    >
    > It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

    I heard God of War is really good. Too bad I sold my PS/2.

    "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message

    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
    >
    > It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

    You must not have tried GOW.

    "Thoth" <thoth@notlisted.us> wrote in message
    > "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
    >>
    >> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.
    >
    > I heard God of War is really good. Too bad I sold my PS/2.

    It is great but I like Ninja Gaiden more.

    In article <DaCdnarNlPIVPcffRVn-tw@suscom.com>, lightenup@francis.news says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
    >
    >It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.

    I've got two good reasons I keep that black box around right now.
    1. God of War
    2. Gran Turismo 4

    "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

    > "Boody Bandit" <lightenup@francis.news> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> Can't wait for this sweet cheese.
    >>
    >> It's games like this that make me wonder why I keep my PS2.
    >>

    > You must not have tried GOW.

    It's awesome but it's very short.
    My nephew beat the game in a couple nights (less than 8 hours) so I ended up
    renting it.
    I am talking about getting rid of my PS2 in *my* gaming room. My son each
    have a PS2 that I can borrow in a pinch of something as good as GOW comes
    out again.
    Right now I rarely ever use my PS2 anymore. I just don't care for GT4 as
    much as previous versions and there is nothing on the horizon that I can't
    get equal to on the XBox.

    Boody Bandit wrote:

    > It's games like [Jade Empire] that make me
    > wonder why I keep my PS2.

    For games like God of War and Digital Devil Saga, natch.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games