Sign in with
Your question

Creating HDMI output for my tower and my Fujitsu lifebook E series, to my Samsun

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 21, 2012 10:54:23 AM

I'm trying to setup duel displays in both units so I can display TV reception on either of my two Samsung TV’s.
What information on the units should I be gathering to further research any hardware and or BIOS adjusting I my need?
January 21, 2012 1:03:48 PM

will you be using a "TV tuner card" or just watching it stream through the net? I would update the Video card's driver and extend the desktop.
m
l
January 21, 2012 1:30:18 PM

anonymous1 said:
will you be using a "TV tuner card" or just watching it stream through the net? I would update the Video card's driver and extend the desktop.

i'll do both if possible. Which card would be the best and the most versital?
I beleive I did update the vcard on the laptop. Still get nothing on my samsung LCD have a HDMI cable connected from both.
?
m
l
January 21, 2012 4:50:11 PM

You should be thinking of a USB TV tuner card if you want it to work on a laptop. will you be using the card with cable? digital or analog? your country may also be something to think about.... I like hauppauge cards but their are many good ones out there.
m
l
January 21, 2012 4:52:31 PM

I would start with getting your LCD to work with your HDMI cable. Have you extended your desktop? Is it a ati or nvidia?
m
l
!