Next Xbox to get MTV unveiling

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/04/11/xbox.mtv.reut/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Next Xbox to get MTV unveiling
Console will be featured in a May 12 special
Monday, April 11, 2005 Posted: 11:46 AM EDT (1546 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Microsoft Corp. Monday said it would
unveil the next generation of its Xbox video game console in a May 12
special on cable music and entertainment channel MTV.

The unveiling will be a first, as video game companies usually take the
wraps off their new consoles at the industry trade show E3 -- which will be
held the following week in Los Angeles.

Microsoft said the special would also air in Japan the morning of May 13 and
across Europe that evening. Actor Elijah Wood will host the show.

The special will include footage of next-generation Xbox games and also
online play, Microsoft said.

The company has not set a release date for the Xbox successor or even
announced a name, but the new hardware is expected to be released later this
year.

Market leader Sony Corp. has said little about the timetable for its
next-generation PlayStation console, but there is speculation it will offer
details at E3 next month.

Last week Sony advised it would hold its E3 press conference a few hours
before Microsoft's, a break with tradition that some saw as a sign Sony
wanted to steal Microsoft's anticipated thunder.

"Kool Aid" <koolaide@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/04/11/xbox.mtv.reut/index.html?section=cnn_latest
>

> Next Xbox to get MTV unveiling
> Console will be featured in a May 12 special
> Monday, April 11, 2005 Posted: 11:46 AM EDT (1546 GMT)
>

> LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Microsoft Corp. Monday said it would
> unveil the next generation of its Xbox video game console in a May 12
> special on cable music and entertainment channel MTV.
>
> The unveiling will be a first, as video game companies usually take the
> wraps off their new consoles at the industry trade show E3 -- which will
> be
> held the following week in Los Angeles.
>
> Microsoft said the special would also air in Japan the morning of May 13
> and
> across Europe that evening. Actor Elijah Wood will host the show.
>
> The special will include footage of next-generation Xbox games and also
> online play, Microsoft said.
>
> The company has not set a release date for the Xbox successor or even
> announced a name, but the new hardware is expected to be released later
> this
> year.
>
> Market leader Sony Corp. has said little about the timetable for its
> next-generation PlayStation console, but there is speculation it will
> offer
> details at E3 next month.
>
> Last week Sony advised it would hold its E3 press conference a few hours
> before Microsoft's, a break with tradition that some saw as a sign Sony
> wanted to steal Microsoft's anticipated thunder.

Oooooh! MTV.... WOOOWWW!
Mtv blows! But I guess the xbox appeals more to that crowd of
wannabe eminems, 50cents and beyonce's.

www.geocities.com/mtb2k -Personal Site
"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> "Kool Aid" <koolaide@prodigy.net> wrote in message

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/04/11/xbox.mtv.reut/index.html?sectio
n=cnn_latest

> > Next Xbox to get MTV unveiling
> > Console will be featured in a May 12 special
> > Monday, April 11, 2005 Posted: 11:46 AM EDT (1546 GMT)
> >

> > LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Microsoft Corp. Monday said it
would
> > unveil the next generation of its Xbox video game console in a May 12
> > special on cable music and entertainment channel MTV.
> >
> > The unveiling will be a first, as video game companies usually take the
> > wraps off their new consoles at the industry trade show E3 -- which will
> > be
> > held the following week in Los Angeles.
> >
> > Microsoft said the special would also air in Japan the morning of May 13
> > and
> > across Europe that evening. Actor Elijah Wood will host the show.
> >
> > The special will include footage of next-generation Xbox games and also
> > online play, Microsoft said.
> >
> > The company has not set a release date for the Xbox successor or even
> > announced a name, but the new hardware is expected to be released later
> > this
> > year.
> >
> > Market leader Sony Corp. has said little about the timetable for its
> > next-generation PlayStation console, but there is speculation it will
> > offer
> > details at E3 next month.
> >
> > Last week Sony advised it would hold its E3 press conference a few hours
> > before Microsoft's, a break with tradition that some saw as a sign Sony
> > wanted to steal Microsoft's anticipated thunder.
> >

> Oooooh! MTV.... WOOOWWW!
> Mtv blows! But I guess the xbox appeals more to that crowd of
> wannabe eminems, 50cents and beyonce's.

looks like youre one of those wannabes since youre hanging out in the xbox
forum

"Mike B" <sonofzeus26@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> --
> www.geocities.com/mtb2k -Personal Site
> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Kool Aid" <koolaide@prodigy.net> wrote in message
>> >
> http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/fun.games/04/11/xbox.mtv.reut/index.html?sectio
> n=cnn_latest
>> >

>> > Next Xbox to get MTV unveiling
>> > Console will be featured in a May 12 special
>> > Monday, April 11, 2005 Posted: 11:46 AM EDT (1546 GMT)
>> >

>> > LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Microsoft Corp. Monday said it
> would
>> > unveil the next generation of its Xbox video game console in a May 12
>> > special on cable music and entertainment channel MTV.
>> >
>> > The unveiling will be a first, as video game companies usually take the
>> > wraps off their new consoles at the industry trade show E3 -- which
>> > will
>> > be
>> > held the following week in Los Angeles.
>> >
>> > Microsoft said the special would also air in Japan the morning of May
>> > 13
>> > and
>> > across Europe that evening. Actor Elijah Wood will host the show.
>> >
>> > The special will include footage of next-generation Xbox games and also
>> > online play, Microsoft said.
>> >
>> > The company has not set a release date for the Xbox successor or even
>> > announced a name, but the new hardware is expected to be released later
>> > this
>> > year.
>> >
>> > Market leader Sony Corp. has said little about the timetable for its
>> > next-generation PlayStation console, but there is speculation it will
>> > offer
>> > details at E3 next month.
>> >
>> > Last week Sony advised it would hold its E3 press conference a few
>> > hours
>> > before Microsoft's, a break with tradition that some saw as a sign Sony
>> > wanted to steal Microsoft's anticipated thunder.
>> >

>> Oooooh! MTV.... WOOOWWW!
>> Mtv blows! But I guess the xbox appeals more to that crowd of
>> wannabe eminems, 50cents and beyonce's.
>>

> looks like youre one of those wannabes since youre hanging out in the xbox
> forum

Yeah! And I don't want to BE Beyonce, I just want to be her dress for a
while.

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> Yeah! And I don't want to BE Beyonce, I just want to be her dress
> for a while.

I'd settle for being her tampon.

Mmmm, menses.

-Z-