Problem! accidentally made contact with Motherboard jumper!?
Yesterday i decided to add a fan to my pc but it had no connectors(3pin, 4pin, molex etc...), so what i did, i took a front i/o old cable from my old pc and sorta made a connection but the wires were bare and not sleeved! it accidentally came into contact with a mobo jumper and everything went off and my pc won't turn on! has my mobo been affected or is it a short circuit problem on the psu?its also a new comp HELP!
More aboutproblem accidentally made contact motherboard jumper
pull out the CMOS battery and try booting up again...if it does boot up then shut the pc down from the os and put the CMOS back in and boot again....