Status
Not open for further replies.

smith697

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
HI.

I have just got a Palit Geforce GTX 460 Sonic Graphics Card. 1024MB GDDR5.
i got this to replace my Point Of View Geforce GTX 275 graphics Card. 896MB. is anyway I could run these cards along side each other like SLI,As I would really like to make use of the GTX 275 as well.

Solution
PHYSX is a physical engine that allows nvidia graphics cards to calculate complex particle / object interactions in real time.

For example, having life-like clothing on player models, realistic fluids and collisions. smoke,broking of something that it's pieces are appearable.

physx setup posible for example if you have gtx 570 and you also want to fit any those gpu which have a physx engine like 9800gt or gtx 275

so here we have the gtx 570 + gtx 275 (gtx 275 for PHYSX) it is adjusted with nvidia control panel.

this setup is called PHYSX not SLI.this gives a great effection for games and make your game look like as a real life.

SLI possible for example same models of gpu's like GTX 460+GTX 460 = SLI

xtreme5

Distinguished
PHYSX is a physical engine that allows nvidia graphics cards to calculate complex particle / object interactions in real time.

For example, having life-like clothing on player models, realistic fluids and collisions. smoke,broking of something that it's pieces are appearable.

physx setup posible for example if you have gtx 570 and you also want to fit any those gpu which have a physx engine like 9800gt or gtx 275

so here we have the gtx 570 + gtx 275 (gtx 275 for PHYSX) it is adjusted with nvidia control panel.

this setup is called PHYSX not SLI.this gives a great effection for games and make your game look like as a real life.

SLI possible for example same models of gpu's like GTX 460+GTX 460 = SLI

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.