mortal kombat deception bug? scorpion in konquest mode

Greetings all,

I'm having trouble passing Scorpion's training in the Netherrealm of
Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat Deception.

When I get to the style branching combos, I see no prompt instructing what
to attack with. I looked up the moves list to find every style-branching
combo he has, tried them all, and never get anything to work.

The fact that there is suddenly no prompt makes me wonder if there is some
kind of bug, but Google hasn't found any reports of this problem.

Tips or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about mortal kombat deception scorpion konquest mode
  1. please tell me how to resolve this problem because and I have the same one.If you know how to do this
    Thank you!!
    Best regards.

Console Gaming Video Games