Nokia 6230 InfraRed

Hi - bought the phone as soon as I could and it's everything I expected.
Anyone else have one and had any joy with the IR though. Where Nokia says
the port should be, I can't see it and I'm haveing problems connecting.
ANYONE??!

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6230 infrared

    "Daskarzine" <test@test.com> wrote in message news:<407659d0$1@duster.adelaide.on.net>...
    > Hi - bought the phone as soon as I could and it's everything I expected.
    > Anyone else have one and had any joy with the IR though. Where Nokia says
    > the port should be, I can't see it and I'm haveing problems connecting.
    > ANYONE??!
    >
    > TIA

    Hi Tia

    I have a 6230 and have used the IR port a lot (running Win Xp pro). I
    have not had any problems at all.

    Jacob

Nokia Phones Infrared