Sign in with
Your question

I7 2600k temps

Last response: in CPUs
July 11, 2012 1:11:05 PM

ok so i got a h80 as a replcment for my h70 from corsair. and i ran prime 95. so i got these results

idle temps= 30-40 depending on wether i have my air conditioner or what time of the day it is.

load temps=57-60 degrees(in the morning at around 5 am, didnt test it around lunch time when its really hot.)

ill provide an update if theres a big change in the afternoon. but for now, are these good temps? its annoying how my h80 makes this pumping noise though. is it normal? if its not how do i get rid of it? i just got this unit yesterday in the mail.... maybe the problem was that the box was really hot when i got it. heating up the coolant?

More about : 2600k temps

a b à CPUs
July 11, 2012 1:31:58 PM

depends on your ambient temps and what cpu and whether overclocking

but those look ok

on my h80 minimum temp today 27c maximum temp 57c

thats overclocked at 5ghz on a 2600k--but not using prime95 just video encoding, gaming etc

i dont tend to use prime95 as it puts stress on the cpu that i dont do in real life use

ambient here is about 18c

no pumping noise from my h80 and never had any with it
July 11, 2012 1:34:12 PM

oh the room temperature. well i have no overclock whatsoever. and right now, 6:30 am the ambient temp(room temperature) is... 21c ill do another test during noon when the ambient temp goes up.
!