Anybody remember the movie Airplane!?

Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with Elaine?
They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it anymore. I feel
like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a Japanese made game.

Mikec

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2004

LMAO

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759.
"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with Elaine?
> They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it anymore. I feel
> like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a Japanese made game.

"Hank the Rapper"
I picked a bad week to quit drinking.

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with Elaine?
> They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it anymore. I feel
> like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a Japanese made game.

Ever seen a grown man naked?

- Cryo

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with Elaine?
> They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it anymore. I feel
> like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a Japanese made game.

Can I be first in a long line to slap you? That happened int he film too
:)

"Keith Schiffner" <schistan@3rivers.net> wrote in message

> "Hank the Rapper"
> I picked a bad week to quit drinking.

I picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.....

"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"

--
malberto - XBL: "Art Vandolay"

"Cryofax" <ThrowPoopt@YourFace.com> wrote in message
> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with
>> Elaine?
>> They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it anymore. I
>> feel
>> like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a Japanese made game.
>
> Ever seen a grown man naked?
>
> - Cryo

"malberto"

> "Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"

No...

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

> "malberto"
>
>> "Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"
>
> No...

Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?

Beck wrote:
> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with
>> Elaine? They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it
>> anymore. I feel like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a
>> Japanese made game.
>
> Can I be first in a long line to slap you? That happened int he film
> too :)

Only if you blow into the tube underneath my belt buckle. That happened in
the film. ;)

Thoth wrote:
> "Keith Schiffner" <schistan@3rivers.net> wrote in message
>
>>"malberto"
>>

>>>"Have you ever been to a Turkish prison?"
>>
>>No...
>

> Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?

To the tower...Repunzel, Repunzel ;)

Thoth wrote:

> Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?

a hat...
a brooch...
a pterodactyl...

Ron Ferrari wrote:

> Thoth wrote:
>

>> Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?
>>
> a hat...
> a brooch...
> a pterodactyl...

LMAO...that guy was hilarious in that movie ;)

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

> Beck wrote:
>> "Hank the Rapper" <xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Remember when Ted Striker was telling everyone about his past with
>>> Elaine? They kept committing suicide because they couldn't take it
>>> anymore. I feel like that every time I watch Xplay preview/review a
>>> Japanese made game.
>>
>> Can I be first in a long line to slap you? That happened int he film
>> too :)
>
> Only if you blow into the tube underneath my belt buckle. That happened in
> the film. ;)

LOL I think the baseball bat will be just fine :)

Thoth wrote:
> > No...
>
> Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?

Well, surely I can't speak for everyone. But, as for me--I can make a
hat, or a broach, or a teradactyll...

-Eric

massivegrooves wrote:
> LMAO...that guy was hilarious in that movie ;)

And Leon's getting LARGERRRRR!!

-Eric

> Thoth wrote:
>> > No...
>>
>> Hummn .... what do you guys make of that?
>
> Well, surely I can't speak for everyone. But, as for me--I can make a
> hat, or a broach, or a teradactyll...
>
> -Eric

Don't call me Shirly.