Is there a way to hide a user from the Welcome screen in XP Pro, much like
the Administrator account is hidden?

Regards, Justin Johnson
The power of love, as the basis of a State, has never been tried. --Ralph
Waldo Emerson

Justin Johnson wrote:
> Is there a way to hide a user from the Welcome screen in XP Pro, much
> like the Administrator account is hidden?

Get and use Microsoft's XP Powertoy: TweakUI.

--
<- Shenan ->

I have TweakUI, where do I set the viewable users?

Regards, Justin Johnson
What do computer engineers use for birth control? Their personalities.

Justin Johnson wrote:
> I have TweakUI, where do I set the viewable users?

Look through the settings..
The option sections are well labeled..

Also, a quick Google search (should try it sometime) gave me this:
http://floatsam.blogspot.com/2004/05/of-xp-and-hiding-users.html

--
<- Shenan ->

[+] Logon
? Show "Alfred E. Neumann" on Welcome screen

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:emcwCEltEHA.1048@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,