  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
April 12, 2005 10:04:39 AM

Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview of
what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)

Jonah Falcon

More about : psychonauts demo

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
April 12, 2005 5:00:48 PM

In article <XxJ6e.7745$44.5300@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
jonahnynla@mindspring.com says...
> Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview of
> what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

Link?

--
Rob Berryhill
Anonymous

"Rob Berryhill" <rob_berryhill@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <XxJ6e.7745$44.5300@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
> jonahnynla@mindspring.com says...
>> Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
>> of
>> what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

> Link?

Go a Google search, because the one I used requires registration.

Jonah Falcon
a b Ý World of Warcraft
April 13, 2005 7:33:45 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
of
> what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

the xbox demo is on the latest oxm disc, I tried it not knowing anything
about it, didnt take long to realize it was purely a kiddie game.

im not trying to disrespect it, im just saying... it looks like its made
specifically for kids.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
April 15, 2005 6:30:02 PM

"wd" <wd@none.com> wrote in message news:tq07e.10366$GJ.6728@attbi_s71...

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
> of
> > what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
> >
> > Jonah Falcon
> >

> the xbox demo is on the latest oxm disc, I tried it not knowing anything
> about it, didnt take long to realize it was purely a kiddie game.
>
> im not trying to disrespect it, im just saying... it looks like its made
> specifically for kids.

Yep, it and Doom 3 are on the latest demo disc. Neither demo made me want
to run out and buy the full game.

Skye
!