Psychonauts PC demo

Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview of
what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)

Jonah Falcon
4 answers Last reply
More about psychonauts demo

    In article <XxJ6e.7745$44.5300@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
    jonahnynla@mindspring.com says...
    > Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview of
    > what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    Link?

    --
    Rob Berryhill

    "Rob Berryhill" <rob_berryhill@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In article <XxJ6e.7745$44.5300@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
    > jonahnynla@mindspring.com says...
    >> Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
    >> of
    >> what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon
    >>

    > Link?

    Go a Google search, because the one I used requires registration.

    Jonah Falcon

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
    of
    > what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    the xbox demo is on the latest oxm disc, I tried it not knowing anything
    about it, didnt take long to realize it was purely a kiddie game.

    im not trying to disrespect it, im just saying... it looks like its made
    specifically for kids.

    "wd" <wd@none.com> wrote in message news:tq07e.10366$GJ.6728@attbi_s71...

    > "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > > Wow, incredible game. Try the Psychonauts PC demo to get a sneak preview
    > of
    > > what the XBox version will be like (virtually the same.)
    > >
    > > Jonah Falcon
    > >

    > the xbox demo is on the latest oxm disc, I tried it not knowing anything
    > about it, didnt take long to realize it was purely a kiddie game.
    >
    > im not trying to disrespect it, im just saying... it looks like its made
    > specifically for kids.

    Yep, it and Doom 3 are on the latest demo disc. Neither demo made me want
    to run out and buy the full game.

    Skye

Console Gaming Games World Of Warcraft Xbox Video Games