Security Code in Nokia 6310i ??

Hello All,

Please help me how to find security code in Nokia 6310i?
I lost it and forgot...now I can't put any other sim card :(

Regards,
deSpool

-[ HallabanahaOrg. ]--------------------

gg#1302792 / icq#202303674
http://www.hallabanaha.org/
http://forum.hallabanaha.org/
info@hallabanaha.org
4 answers Last reply
More about security code nokia 6310i

    "deSpool" <info@hallabanaha.org> wrote in message
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Please help me how to find security code in Nokia 6310i?
    > I lost it and forgot...now I can't put any other sim card :(

    Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.

    Ivor

    Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(

    > Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
    >
    > Ivor

    [Top posting corrected]

    > > Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
    > >
    > > Ivor
    >
    > Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(

    Then you'll have to take it to a Nokia Service Centre, the 6310i is DCT4
    and the security code can't be read by software such as Logomanager :-(

    Ivor

    "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

    > [Top posting corrected]
    >
    > "deSpool" <info@hallabanaha.org> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
    > > >
    > > > Ivor
    > >
    > > Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(
    >
    > Then you'll have to take it to a Nokia Service Centre, the 6310i is DCT4
    > and the security code can't be read by software such as Logomanager :-(
    >
    > Ivor

    but you can reset it to default with Fbus software by maestro and a fbus
    serial (not usb) data cable

    ---
    For your peace of mind all Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Nokia Security