Security Code in Nokia 6310i ??

Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
April 9, 2004 6:44:17 PM

Hello All,

Please help me how to find security code in Nokia 6310i?
I lost it and forgot...now I can't put any other sim card :(

Regards,
deSpool

-[ HallabanahaOrg. ]--------------------

gg#1302792 / icq#202303674
http://www.hallabanaha.org/
http://forum.hallabanaha.org/
info@hallabanaha.org
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 9, 2004 6:44:18 PM

"deSpool" <info@hallabanaha.org> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> Please help me how to find security code in Nokia 6310i?
> I lost it and forgot...now I can't put any other sim card :(

Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.

Ivor
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 9, 2004 7:46:11 PM

Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(

> Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
>
> Ivor

a b 8 Security
April 9, 2004 7:46:12 PM

[Top posting corrected]

> > Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
> >
> > Ivor
>
> Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(

Then you'll have to take it to a Nokia Service Centre, the 6310i is DCT4
and the security code can't be read by software such as Logomanager :-(

Ivor
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
April 10, 2004 2:28:02 AM

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> [Top posting corrected]
>
> "deSpool" <info@hallabanaha.org> wrote in message
> >
> > > Default security code is 12345 - if it hasn't been changed.
> > >
> > > Ivor
> >
> > Thanks, but I know that... code has changed :(
>
> Then you'll have to take it to a Nokia Service Centre, the 6310i is DCT4
> and the security code can't be read by software such as Logomanager :-(
>
> Ivor

but you can reset it to default with Fbus software by maestro and a fbus
serial (not usb) data cable

---
For your peace of mind all Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.