Computer Monitor Recommendations

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
June 12, 2005 6:07:59 PM

Any recommendations on computer monitors.

I am looking for a pair of 17" CRT flat screen monitors, maybe Sony or Dell?
June 12, 2005 6:08:00 PM

"Russell" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Any recommendations on computer monitors.
>
> I am looking for a pair of 17" CRT flat screen monitors, maybe Sony or
> Dell?

Samsung SyncMasters
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
June 12, 2005 8:01:44 PM

Russell wrote:
> Any recommendations on computer monitors.
>
> I am looking for a pair of 17" CRT flat screen monitors, maybe Sony or Dell?

I DON'T like Sony because of the wires across the screen at 1/3 and 2/3
of the way down the screen.

I have a ViewSonic A70f+ which is the best flatscreen CRT monitor I have
ever seen.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
June 13, 2005 12:39:19 AM

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 13:20:49 +0000 (UTC), "Ted" <OnThe@Upbtinternet.com> wrote:

>"Russell" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Any recommendations on computer monitors.
>>
>> I am looking for a pair of 17" CRT flat screen monitors, maybe Sony or
>> Dell?
>>

>Samsung SyncMasters

I have a 19" Syncmaster - quite nice picture. I think my NEC glass monitor is
better for graphics but it's too big for my desk!
!