Sign in with
Your question

I am checking my intelligence test

Last response: in Forum Feedback
December 17, 2011 10:40:42 AM

Hi,

I am just testing how my intelligence works to add posts here. I am in this forum for few months and I am happy about being here.

December 17, 2011 2:18:02 PM

claydavis said:
Hi,

I am just testing how my intelligence works to add posts here. I am in this forum for few months and I am happy about being here.

Well, I don't know about your intelligence, but your mouse and keyboard work, as your post was successful. [:aford10:8]
December 18, 2011 6:17:50 AM

aford10 said:
your post was successful. [:aford10:8]

As presumably were the previous one hundred and eleven. :D 

Related resources
December 19, 2011 5:32:02 AM

So far, you are failing your intelligence test.[:tigsounds:5]

To enhance/improve your intelligence, I offer that you completely refrain from consuming alcohol and indulge in the enjoyment of some fine medicinal, organic, herbs of the Cannabis sativa family of plants.

This new sensation can be quite relaxing. Make some strong tea with the leaves for a longer-lasting, but somewhat milder experience or inhale the fragrance using a glass 'pipe' but never use fire to vaporize the mixture. Use only a hot-air heat gun directed at the material in the pipe, not so hot that it burns. Inhale deeply, hold for a second and exhale quickly for the optimum effect.
[:tigsounds]

Edit: I forgot to mention, the effect can have a profound influence on your memory, for the worse, during the period of time you are affected by this procedure.

!