two (2) ddr/xbox questions...

Hi all,

My questions pertain to xbox.

Is there a way to get the song packs (avaiable at xbox live for 5$ a pack)
on your xbox without downloading them from xbox live? ie can you buy a cd or
download them online and transfer to your xbox?

I currently own ddr ultramix 2. I am considering buying ddr ultramix (the
first one) . Is there a big (or any) overlap in songs if I bought ddr
ultramix?
Is it worth it to get new songs or are most the same?

Thanks,

Guy
2 answers Last reply
More about xbox questions

    Almost all the songs are different. There are some remixes of the same
    songs but thats only a few.

    The dis-advantage of 1 over 2 is if you use the novice/beginner mode. 1
    does not have this mode, so there are plenty of songs that are too hard for
    a beginner.

    My family prefers the music on 1, but I think thats because we had it first
    and it was played the most.

    --
    Mickster

    Visit my website and see my arcade!!

    http://mickster.freeservers.com

    "SoCalGuy" <socalguy@techieTAKEOUT.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > My questions pertain to xbox.
    >
    > Is there a way to get the song packs (avaiable at xbox live for 5$ a pack)
    > on your xbox without downloading them from xbox live? ie can you buy a cd
    > or
    > download them online and transfer to your xbox?
    >
    > I currently own ddr ultramix 2. I am considering buying ddr ultramix (the
    > first one) . Is there a big (or any) overlap in songs if I bought ddr
    > ultramix?
    > Is it worth it to get new songs or are most the same?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Guy

    We don't need beginner mode. So this may be a good option.

    Thanks for your input!

    btw, nice arcade (I didn't see DDR, that would be a cool addition).

    Guy

    "Mickey Johnson" <mickster@derbyworks.net> wrote in message
    > Almost all the songs are different. There are some remixes of the same
    > songs but thats only a few.
    >
    > The dis-advantage of 1 over 2 is if you use the novice/beginner mode. 1
    > does not have this mode, so there are plenty of songs that are too hard
    for
    > a beginner.
    >
    > My family prefers the music on 1, but I think thats because we had it
    first
    > and it was played the most.
    >
    > --
    > Mickster
    >
    > Visit my website and see my arcade!!
    >
    > http://mickster.freeservers.com
    >
    > "SoCalGuy" <socalguy@techieTAKEOUT.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > My questions pertain to xbox.
    > >
    > > Is there a way to get the song packs (avaiable at xbox live for 5$ a
    pack)
    > > on your xbox without downloading them from xbox live? ie can you buy a
    cd
    > > or
    > > download them online and transfer to your xbox?
    > >
    > > I currently own ddr ultramix 2. I am considering buying ddr ultramix
    (the
    > > first one) . Is there a big (or any) overlap in songs if I bought ddr
    > > ultramix?
    > > Is it worth it to get new songs or are most the same?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Guy

Console Gaming DDR Xbox Live Xbox Video Games