Jade Empire first impression

Last response: in Video Games
April 13, 2005 4:18:05 AM

Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use my
Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

(I have the LE version.)

Jonah Falcon

More about : jade empire impression

April 13, 2005 5:47:53 AM

Where did you get it? (store, city)

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use
> my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
>
> (I have the LE version.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 6:45:55 AM

New York City, EB on Bway.

"WJM" <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote in message
news:D T_6e.8772$44.5338@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> Where did you get it? (store, city)
>

> "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use
>> my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
>>
>> (I have the LE version.)
>>
>> Jonah Falcon

April 13, 2005 8:39:01 AM

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> "WJM" <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:
>> Where did you get it? (store, city)
>>
> New York City, EB on Bway.

The one in the Village, I assume? We're neighbors then, I live 2 blocks
from there - but I usually prefer Gamestop.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 6:20:26 AM

Jonah Falcon said

> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
> use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
>
> (I have the LE version.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

--
The Kitchen Sink
http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

* God Magnus wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> Jonah Falcon said

>> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
>> use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

>> (I have the LE version.)

> Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

--
David
Hindsight is always 20:20.

SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
@news.gates_of_hell.com:

> At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one from
a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
extras.

Steve W.
Anonymous
April 18, 2005 5:33:12 PM

"Steve Wadding" <svw_ghak@comcast.net> wrote in message
> SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
> @news.gates_of_hell.com:
>
>> At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.
>
> The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
> noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one
> from
> a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
> is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
> extras.
>
> Steve W.

the second disc has a new playable character, a couple demos, and G4's
documentary...definitely worth the price;)
!