Jade Empire first impression

Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use my
Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

(I have the LE version.)

Jonah Falcon

wjm

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2004

Where did you get it? (store, city)

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use
> my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
>
> (I have the LE version.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

New York City, EB on Bway.

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> "WJM" <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:
>> Where did you get it? (store, city)
>>
> New York City, EB on Bway.

The one in the Village, I assume? We're neighbors then, I live 2 blocks
from there - but I usually prefer Gamestop.

Jonah Falcon said

> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
> use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
>
> (I have the LE version.)
>
> Jonah Falcon

Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

--
The Kitchen Sink
http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

sinner

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

* God Magnus wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
> Jonah Falcon said

>> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
>> use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

>> (I have the LE version.)

> Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

--
David
Hindsight is always 20:20.

SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
@news.gates_of_hell.com:

> At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one from
a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
extras.

Steve W.

"Steve Wadding" <svw_ghak@comcast.net> wrote in message
> SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
> @news.gates_of_hell.com:
>
>> At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.
>
> The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
> noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one
> from
> a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
> is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
> extras.
>
> Steve W.

the second disc has a new playable character, a couple demos, and G4's
documentary...definitely worth the price;)