Jade Empire first impression

Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use my
Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

(I have the LE version.)

Jonah Falcon
7 answers Last reply
More about jade empire impression

    Where did you get it? (store, city)

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to use
    > my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
    >
    > (I have the LE version.)
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    New York City, EB on Bway.

    Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > "WJM" <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:
    >> Where did you get it? (store, city)
    >>
    > New York City, EB on Bway.

    The one in the Village, I assume? We're neighbors then, I live 2 blocks
    from there - but I usually prefer Gamestop.

    Jonah Falcon said

    > Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
    > use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.
    >
    > (I have the LE version.)
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

    --
    The Kitchen Sink
    http://bellsouthpwp.net/g/m/gmagnus/

    * God Magnus wrote in alt.games.video.xbox:
    > Jonah Falcon said

    >> Am dealing with the bandits in the very beginning. I have to learn to
    >> use my Chi to heal more, keep forgetting. Already am hooked though.

    >> (I have the LE version.)

    > Everyone does, if at all, that's the only thing they're shipping right now.

    At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

    --
    David
    Hindsight is always 20:20.

    SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
    @news.gates_of_hell.com:

    > At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.

    The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
    noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one from
    a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
    is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
    extras.

    Steve W.

    "Steve Wadding" <svw_ghak@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > SINNER <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote in news:lfo3j2x1i7.ln2
    > @news.gates_of_hell.com:
    >
    >> At my GameStop if you didnt preorder, you got the regular edition.
    >
    > The Best Buy in Laurel, MD, had both today (Friday). The salesperson
    > noticed I had picked up the regular one, and got a Limited Edition one
    > from
    > a display rack for me. It's the same price, and I assume the game itself
    > is the same and the difference is that the LE has asecond disc with
    > extras.
    >
    > Steve W.

    the second disc has a new playable character, a couple demos, and G4's
    documentary...definitely worth the price;)

Console Gaming Video Games