Jade Empire: WTF?!

In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF

Jonah Falcon
3 answers Last reply
More about jade empire

    "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?

    On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:57:58 GMT, "WJM"
    <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:

    >"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon
    >>

    >Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?

    Minigame. Looked kinda fun from a video I saw. I believe it's
    optional.

    "Imperium" <frankmelo@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:57:58 GMT, "WJM"
    > <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:
    >

    > >"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > >> In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
    > >>
    > >> Jonah Falcon
    > >>

    > >Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?
    > >

    > Minigame. Looked kinda fun from a video I saw. I believe it's
    > optional.

    It's more like Galaga. It's honestly and annoying diversion.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games