Jade Empire: WTF?!

Last response: in Video Games
April 13, 2005 6:45:26 AM

In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF

Jonah Falcon

More about : jade empire wtf

April 13, 2005 6:57:58 AM

"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
>
> Jonah Falcon

Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 7:31:43 AM

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:57:58 GMT, "WJM"
<wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:

>"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>> In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
>>
>> Jonah Falcon
>>

>Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?

Minigame. Looked kinda fun from a video I saw. I believe it's
optional.
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 6:36:32 PM

"Imperium" <frankmelo@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:57:58 GMT, "WJM"
> <wjmuldowney@NOearthlinkSPAM.net> wrote:
>

> >"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> >> In the middle of it all, suddenly I'm playing Xevious? LMAOROTF
> >>
> >> Jonah Falcon
> >>

> >Is this an intentional thing or is this some sort of twisted mistake?
> >

> Minigame. Looked kinda fun from a video I saw. I believe it's
> optional.

It's more like Galaga. It's honestly and annoying diversion.
!