Sign in with
Your question

Custom Case advice and help

Last response: in Systems
March 29, 2012 10:53:05 AM

Hi I have been looking in to making a custom pc case for some time and not your standard atx one...
I want to make it unique like the pizza box pc or the toilet one. (if you don't know what I'm on about just Google it :)  )
Some one said to me use a beer fridge another has said beer keg.. yes my friends do like beer :L so any suggestions would be nice.

Also for the start switch I understand i need a momentary switch so does any body know how i could connect one of the to the mobo and where to get them rather than ripping it out from a old case..

Thanks in advance

Charlie.

More about : custom case advice

a b B Homebuilt system
March 29, 2012 11:30:41 AM

Charlie_west said:
Hi I have been looking in to making a custom pc case for some time and not your standard atx one...
I want to make it unique like the pizza box pc or the toilet one. (if you don't know what I'm on about just Google it :)  )
Some one said to me use a beer fridge another has said beer keg.. yes my friends do like beer :L so any suggestions would be nice.

Also for the start switch I understand i need a momentary switch so does any body know how i could connect one of the to the mobo and where to get them rather than ripping it out from a old case..

Thanks in advance

Charlie.

Try here:
http://www.radioshack.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2...
and good luck with your project.
!