Everquest PC

GK Nox

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
I need to build a PC that will run everquest without any problems, but without a price that exceeds $350. I have the monitor and peripherals, all I need is the computer, but I need all parts for it. Overclocking and SLI too, if that will bring the price down, and I don't mind if I have to go back to using IDE cable equipment. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Solution
As someone who plays Everquest I would have to agree with daship on multiple levels. SLI on $350 is going to be almost impossible. Building a whole PC on $350 is going to be tough enough. Everquest in a decent resolution and playable is going to require decent graphics speeds. Let me also warn you, I have 2 X GTX 480's and when I turn on SLI in EQ I get NO gain in Frame rates, not a 1. You have to remember that game was programmed back before 1999.
As someone who plays Everquest I would have to agree with daship on multiple levels. SLI on $350 is going to be almost impossible. Building a whole PC on $350 is going to be tough enough. Everquest in a decent resolution and playable is going to require decent graphics speeds. Let me also warn you, I have 2 X GTX 480's and when I turn on SLI in EQ I get NO gain in Frame rates, not a 1. You have to remember that game was programmed back before 1999.

Solution